5 TIPS FOR 2019 GOALS
By RICARDO FLORES
Here are a few tips on how to keep yourself accountable towards your fitness goals or just a goal you want to acheive this new year 2019.
- Create Micro Goals - Your long term goals simply broken down to everyday mini goals. Specifiy everyday task that need to be done in order to acheive bigger goals.
- Identify Bad Habits - Be honest with yourself and identify those bad habits you have every Friday that roll over to the weekend and replace them with a script of good habits from beginning to end.
- Friends To Keep You Accountable - Give these people the permission to call you out if you fall back. Place a bet with them, if you don't reach this goal in a specific time frame you will have to pay up. That should give you the alertness to tell yourself you need to make this goal happen or you'll be out $200 bucks!
- Forgive Yourself - Our natural reflex is to beat ourselves up after a slip up. Reframe your thoughts to forgive yourself and pick yourself up for a new day. Postive self-talk is key when trying to break bad habits.
- Disicipline - In every aspect, discipline is needed to acheive any goal. Having self-disicipline gives you the ablity to have control and stay on track to do what is right. Disicipline for the win!